The primary role is to support planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of programs implemented in collaboration with NGO partners and to actively participate in UWH’s civil society development efforts.
The incumbent will work in collaboration with a diverse group of stakeholders, including NGO partners and government organizations, school headmasters, teachers and corporate partners. Planning and project management are part of the job as well as mobilizing volunteer resources to ensure program’s objectives are met.
Job responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Head of Community Impact the incumbent:
- Develops and maintains relationships with all impact partners and other stakeholder groups, with a primary focus on NGO partners.
- Actively participates in UWH’s efforts in developing partner NGOs’ capacities as well as developing effective, innovative approaches to resource development and management around shared goals.
- Undertakes managing tenders and contracting processes with the selected partners.
- Assists supervisor in supporting partners in implementing their programs, including field visits to monitor the implementation of the programs and advise on improvement measures to increase impact.
- Contributes to ensuring NGO partners’ all contractual obligations regarding providing impact information for communication purposes are met.
- Supports supervisor in deriving learnings from programs and building them into further development processes.
- Assists with data collection, maintenance and reporting related to all impact programs, including monitoring reporting deadlines and following up with relevant parties to ensure compliance.
- Conducts and analizes community needs assessment
- The impact coordinator also supports the organizational fundraising actions by supporting supervisor in developing project funding proposals prepared in collaboration with UWH’s resource development and marketing communications colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Minimum BA/BSc in Economics, Business Administration, People and/or Organizational Development, Social Sciences or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years work experience and a proven track record in active participation in civic movements and/or bottom-up community programs while working in the corporate, non-profit or governmental sector, doing studies or living the private life.
- Prior experience gained in a similar position is an advantage but not a must.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Self-motivated, proactive, collaborative and has a desire to grow.
- Ability to self-manage, multitask and quickly “change gears” as needed.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time-management skills.
- Hungarian:native, English: minimum B2
- Proficient in MS office computer software applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Forms). Experience with Sales Force is a plus.
The job holder will report to Head of Community Impact. The tasks belonging to the Community Impact Coordinator position have been done by other team members or the supervisor before, so should the new colleague have no prior experience in this specific field, s/he will get a training and mentoring support.
Work Schedule: part-time
Term: fixed term 12 months, with a potential for renewal
Working Conditions: Hybrid, partly home office and partly office. The job holder will be based in the United Way Hungary’s office, located in Budapest, 1134 Váci út 80-84.
Deadline to Submit: 9 June, 2022.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Expected start of the job: asap
Long-listed candidates will be interviewed.