It’s you we need if you are a fundraiser eager to contribute to the successful implementation of United Way Hungary‘s programs and to helping future generations realize their dreams.
Deadline to Submit: August 21st, 2019
UNITED WAY HUNGARY IS LOOKING FOR A FUNDRAISER
What if you could make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? What if you could improve their education, financial stability and health? United Way Hungary is a member of the international network of United Way Worldwide, the world’s largest privately supported not-for-profit organization, established more than 130 years ago. We are looking for a passionate salesperson who will lead our business development to raise money and other resources necessary to carry out our mission.
- Leads and coordinates the goals, objectives and work to maximize the organization’s revenue streams.
- Directs the organization’s effort to secure support from individual contributors at all levels.
- Directly manages the relationship with corporations, key-account management, donor acquisition, lead conversion.
- Analyze data, segment donors and develop strategies based on evaluation of previous results and additional research
- Develops new and creative funding mechanisms to support our growth target.
- Ensure success of our present and future fundraising events.
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities.
- Provide leadership to digital and on-line fundraising to scale up our activities.
Competencies and Required Skills
- Be passionate for our mission.
- Relationship-Oriented, being able to communicate effectively to develop, grow and sustain productive relationships.
- Professional Hungarian and English language skills.
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Outward-Turning who works across private, public, and corporate sectors to improve conditions in Hungary.
- Proactive, able to work independently.
- Values inclusion, different perspectives and cultures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment.
- Salesforce or any other CRM knowledge is an advantage.
- We support your professional development in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks and targets.
- You can extend your existing network from all sectors.
- We change lives.
- We change systems for proper education, financial stability and health.
- You will be part of a lively and positive team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration and/or communications.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development, fundraising or sales.
- Experience in working in a multinational environment.
- Experience in working with the NGO sector is an advantage.
- Volunteering experience preferred.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list 2 references with contact details. The motivation letter (max 2000 characters) should include why you would like to work for United Way Hungary and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job. If you wish you can send your motivation in a short video (max 2 minutes).
More information about United Way Hungary: www.unitedway.hu
More information about United Way Worldwide: www.unitedway.org