Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? We are looking for a Donor Relations Coordinator!
DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Supports the development and execution of comprehensive long-range annual business plan focused on revenue generation and donor engagement.
• Coordinates data gathering and analysis for goal setting and projections for resource development
• Executes donor prospect research on identification and targeting
• Updates the sales support collaterals, works closely with marketing and communications
• Handles administrative processes with donors
• Manages receivables & payables, works closely with operations
• Ensures that accurate, up-to date information is maintained in the SalesForce CRM
• Executes reports from SalesForce CRM to provide support to resource development
• Maintains contact with corporate accounts and provide up-to date information on their status to resource development
• Supports resource development in executing year-round engagement plans for high priority segments of donors
• Provides coordination and logistical support for fundraising events and special projects
• Supports Resource Development in developing and implementing new and innovative fundraising products.
• Other fundraising, donor engagement, and administrative duties as requested
Competencies and Required Skills
• Account management
• Customer focus
• Project Management
• Digital excellence
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to provide high level of customer service externally and internally
• Must be a self-starter and a team player with a positive outlook and ability to manage change, proficient in identifying solutions and opportunities
• High proficiency in written and oral communications
• Professional Hungarian and English language skills
• Attention to detail, ability to work with numbers and accuracy
• Mission focused
• Results oriented
• Relationship oriented
• Support to your professional development in an international environment
• Challenging tasks and targets
• Opportunity to extend your network from all sectors
• Hands on experience how we change lives
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or communication
• One to three years relevant experience in key-account management
• Work experience in the NGO sector is an advantage
• Volunteering experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment.
• SalesForce CRM donor database software experience is an advantage
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Please list 2 references with contact details. The motivation letter (max 2000 characters) should include why you would like to work for United Way Hungary and what makes you the perfect candidate for this job. If you wish you can send your motivation in a short video (max 2 minutes).
Deadline to Submit: January 31st, 2020 – Expected start of the job February 15th
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children and youth in Hungary? Do you care about their education, financial stability and health?
United Way Hungary is a member of the international network of United Way Worldwide, the world’s largest privately supported not-for-profit organization, established more than 130 years ago. United Way Hungary’s mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities to advance the common good. Join our mission focused and dedicated team of professionals!